‘I need to get a website!’ Have you ever come across this thought in your mind? It is certain that it happened if you’re reading this blog and don’t worry you’re not the only one who thought about it. In fact it goes through at least 1.97 million minds daily and 82 thousands hourly around the world. This figure is not complete hypothesis, but it is the whopping number of websites created in 2017 (1.76 billion). World is defined by internet today, and nobody is willing to be left out in digitally connected era. With 54.4% of earth’s total population using internet, brands and businesses aren’t limited to few localities. Sales & Marketing still exist, but the medium is completely revolutionized. Businesses are reaching out to millions of users on regular basis and you wouldn’t want to let online marketing and e-commerce opportunities slip off your hand.
Now this article is not about what digital marketing or e-commerce is or emphasizing their importance. You probably would know already as everyone is talking about the buzz word, but many of us wondering how to get started (if not already) or how to do it efficiently and maximize the ROI. First of all you have to understand that online marketing or selling is no rocket science and it is for ALL. However as for any great recipe you need great ingredients, and for online marketing the main ingredient is The Website. Even today, it is as good as your virtual business head quarter with all the information at one place. You may hire the best talent to create or maintain your website, but nothing beats the 360 degree services offered by a dedicated web development and hosting agency. Single point of contact, 24×7 support, technical expertise and affordable plans make them your growth partners in today’s time.
There are countless advantages of having a website for your business or profession:
- Growth – The first impression leaves the decisive impact on potential customers and these days websites are that first impression. People do their research online before even contacting a product/service provider
- 24 hours 365 days – Now your physical set-up may have fixed working hours and days but your website is always up and running to get you more business
- Reach – Probably the best thing internet did was connecting the world and now you can promote your business to almost entire earth geography as a matter of clicks
- Measure your success – Unlike earlier, we are now able to specifically track how many people searched for a business or product, how many are interested and how many are actually buying it which allow taking marketing decisions effectively
- Know you customers – Online presence enable you to analyse what kind of people visits your online offerings, what are their tastes and likes and if there is any trend or pattern of potential customers
- Credibility – In this time, customer perception of any business depends on how well their website is built and running. It establishes the credibility around, which help strengthen your enterprise in long run
- Vision board – A hidden advantage of having a website is that it provides the opportunity to declare your vision and mission to the customers and stakeholders. This helps you keep running in the right direction as a guiding light
Now that you know the benefits, setting up a website and running it could be both easy and tricky. The journey starts from buying a domain name, deciding on right hosting plan and continue through the phases of maintenance and optimization. Besides, we had published myth busting article on hosting and best VPS hosting provider. Also, you should check the types of hosting available and how managed VPS hosting is the best solution.
You can also talk to an expert in person to achieve it in a hassle free way so that you can focus on your area of expertise that is running your business.